The Sunshine Award that is
This is quite interesting in a two-fold way:
- My father used to say I always brought the sunshine with me wherever I went
- My favourite flower is the orange daisy, like the one depicted in the award
So! Since with great power comes great responsibility [I’m a legend in my own mind] I shall abide to the rules of the all powerful Sunshine Award, lest I lose all the powers bestowed in me by it.
Shaman blogger who passed the great legacy on to me nominated a good number of blogs I would have so I’m not going to repeat them here. Besides, that damn Clown already has too many awards for his own good so I’m not going to add to his already very Argentinian* inflated ego. Nonetheles, fret not. I still have a few tricks in my hat.
* Latin American inside joke: How do Argentinians commit suicide? They climb on top of their ego and jump [yes, very politically incorrect, I know]
Ahem, moving on…
I went back through quite a few chain-links of the SA and there doesn’t seem to be clear guidelines in terms of what constitutes a Sunshine Blogger, I’m just gonna go an interpret it as a blogger who makes me smile like sunshine makes people smile. Some make me smile [or downright laugh] because they’re fracking hilarious, others make me smile because they make me feel nice and warm inside. Some because they are incredibly witty and others because they speak of that awesome human capacity to shine even after a life of obstacles.
Here we go:
Your mission, fellow Sunshine Award inductees should you choose to accept it is:
- Link the award to the person who gave it to you.
- Answer the questions that come with it.
- Pass it along to 10 people and let them know they have received it.
The questions are (my answers are included here but use your own):
Favorite color: Turquoise
Favorite number: 6
Favorite Non-alcoholic drink: Guava juice
Facebook or Twitter: Twitter
My Passion: Dancing
Favorite pattern: Argyle
Favorite Day of the Week: Friday
Favorite Flower: The daisy
And last but not least, many thanks to That Fred Guy for giving my my VERY FIRST blogger award!